Christmas Seafood - ORDERS OPEN 13th Nov
Last Friday home delivery will be Fri 15th Dec (no home deliveries after this date)
We have 3 locations to collect from – Straddie, Ashgrove & Cleveland
What to order
The following is a guide of what will be available for Christmas:
Please be specific when placing your order.
If it’s not listed below, please enquire regarding availability:
- Cooked Prawns (sold in 1kg lots only)
- Green Prawns (sold in 1kg lots only)
- Cooked Bugs (sold individually – approx 7-8 p/kg)
- Green Bugs (sold individually – approx 5/kg)
- Shucked Oysters (sold by the dozen only)
- Unshucked Oysters (sold by the dozen only)
- Sand Crabs – cooked (sold individually approx 4 p/kg)
- Mud Crabs – cooked (sold individually approx 1 kg or more)
- Lobsters – cooked (sold individually approx 2 per kg)
- Raw Bug Meat (Sold in 250g lots)
- Raw Peeled Prawn Meat (Sold in 1kg lots)
- Scallop Meat Roe-off (Sold in 250g lots)
- Half Shell Scallops (Sold by the dozen only)
- Squid Tubes (Sold in 250g lots)
- Live Mussels (Sold in 1kg lots only)
- Whole Fish (i.e, snapper/reef fish)
- Fish Fillets (in 250g lots)
- Sashimi Grade Fresh Sides of Salmon (pin-boned, specify for skin on/off)
- Everyday Smoked Salmon (100g or Whole Sides)
- Wild Salmon Smoked (100g or Whole Side)
- Wild Salmon Sides (sold frozen)
- Wild Salmon Fresh 300g packs (not suitable for sashimi)
- Cured Salmon Sides (Beetroot cured, Gravalax)
Straddie | 44 Sovereign Road, Amity Point
Prawn Shack – located at Point Lookout- will NOT be taking orders– all orders to be collected from the Amity Point store for North Stradbroke Island.
Ashgrove | inc. orders for Cleveland collection
243 Waterworks Road, Ashgrove / (07) 3366 2526
Seafood Van – Cleveland 24th December
We’ll be setup in Cleveland on Christmas Eve at the Redlands RSL Carpark 2 between 8am-11am.
When ordering for pickup at Cleveland, please ensure you specify this.
We don’t want to have your order ready at the Amity or Ashgrove store, when you’re collecting it from Cleveland.
Please note for Cleveland we will be taking EFTPOS only payments on the day.
Christmas Orders Disclaimer
By taking your order it allows us to gauge what products to order and allow for.
Prices TBA due to stock availability on the day of collection.
We can only provide an estimate for your order. No deposit is required to place orders.
Whilst we do our absolute best to fulfil each customers needs at Christmas, please appreciate it is not always possible, and we rely wholly on what is being caught and available at the time. Amendments to your order are not guaranteed, especially in the event of late notice. We will do our best at the time of collection to fulfil any amendments.
Straddie Store Christmas & New Year Trading
Normal Daily Trading 9am-5pm
December 24th 07:00am-4.00pm
December 25th CLOSED
December 26th CLOSED
December 27th to December 30th 9am-5pm
December 31st 07:00am-4.00pm
January 1st 11am-3pm
Ashgrove Store Christmas & New Year Trading
22nd December & prior; normal trading
23rd December; 8am-6pm
24th December; 5:00am-3pm (orders to be collected by midday)
25th December; CLOSED
26th December; CLOSED
27th December; CLOSED
28th December; CLOSED
29th December; 9am-3pm
30th December; 9am-3pm
31st December; 9am-3pm
1st January; CLOSED
2nd January; 8am-6pm